Miracles Recruitment is delighted to offer another minor miracle – the only specialist ICT technical recruitment capability on the Island. We have partnered with a well-respected ICT Consultant in order to provide a depth and calibre of technology recruitment expertise which rivals any of the specialist UK agencies, to give you confidence that we will find the best ICT candidates for you and your organisation.
Steve Burrows, a semi-retired IT Director and CIO with over 35 years experience in ICT leadership will:
● Work with you to develop role specs which are more likely to attract interest from relevant candidates
● Draw candidates from Miracles’ database, local Internet promotion via website, IoMG Job Centre, Facebook, Twitter, etc. and off-island search and promotion via the major UK job listing sites
● Review and filter applications for relevance
● Screen candidates in person / by telephone / video as appropriate
● Provide you with his briefing / assessment of shortlist candidate alongside their CVs
● Arrange candidate interviews with you
● Gather your post-interview feedback
● Provide follow-up communications to applicants
all in language that you, your existing IT people and the applicants will understand, so that you get better applicants, make better appointments, and earn the respect of the those applicants who were not quite right this time but might be just who you need for the next role.
Steve has, over his years working in IT, reviewed thousands of technologists CV, hired outstanding IT staff including helpdesk, telephony and networking technicians, systems administrators and managers, business analysts, software and hardware developers, IT Managers and Heads of IT for his own teams as an IT Director, and for his clients as an IT consultant. Unlike most recruiters he has a track record in IT:
● Over 35 years working in IT, and has recruited many excellent IT professionals
● Has programmed in 12 computer languages and is expert himself in relational databases, mobile computing, web technologies, cloud computing, IoT, ERP, CRM, FSM, CMS, networking, cyber security, project management, high-uptime systems, data protection and software licensing.
● Fellow of BCS, the Chartered Institute for IT and a Chartered IT Professional
● Qualified PRINCE Project Manager and Certified Scrum Master
● Finalist for Most IT Enabled Business in the 2005 UK Computing Awards
● Founded the Manx ICT Association
● Past Chair of BCS ELITE, the UK’s Computing Leadership Forum
● Senior Judge for the 2017 UK Computing Awards “IT Manager of the Year”
To discuss any technical requirements that you may have now or in the future contact us on 01624 620297, or visit our dedicated ICT website manxict.careers