Project Management Office Analyst (Douglas)Description:
Project Management Office Analyst
An opportunity has arisen for Project Management Office (PMO) Analysts whose primary focus will be supporting the change team, delivering support services to the projects and programmes to ensure the right level of PMO governance and control is applied ensuring consistency and alignment with the project management framework.
The successful candidate will have prior experience in a PMO, project coordinator or project analyst type role. With proven ability to understand project delivery frameworks, methodologies and exposure to the end to end delivery lifecycle. A good understanding of project management tools and techniques in the context of governance and assurance. Be able to liaise between project managers and senior stakeholders.
The skills required for this role are:
- Good level of knowledge of Project Office industry best practice and methodology through proven PMO/Programme Analyst experience
- Appropriate Project Management and/or Project/Programme Office e.g. ISEB at a foundation level, Prince2 at foundation level, P30 at foundation level.
- Analytical skills and high attention to detail including ability to review, analyse and manipulate data to produce quality management reports in simple and comprehensive form for non-technical audience.
- Excellent working knowledge of Office products, particularly Excel with an ability to create and manage medium complexity spreadsheet solutions.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills as well as excellent presentation skills.
- Strong influencing and persuasion skills and ability to build productive working relationships.
Request a call-back about this role using the form below.