Project Manager (Douglas)Description:
An exciting and challenging opportunity has arisen for a permanent Project Manager.
The successful candidate will have an important role actively managing and driving concurrent projects for the international business.
The main responsibilities for this role are:
The skills required for this role are:
- Excellent planning, co-ordination and organisation skills.
- Proven experience of managing large projects and more than one concurrently.
- Excellent written and communication skills including report writing and presentations to all areas and levels of the business.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships at all levels of the organisational internally and with third parties externally.
- Ability demonstrate workshop facilitation skills.
- Be able to embrace change and support the project team through the process.
- Excellent stake holder management.
- Promote change and improvement and sound project management skills
- Working knowledge and experience of both PRINCE2 and Agile project management methodology.
Request a call-back about this role using the form below.