Senior Investment Administrator (Douglas)Description:
Senior Finance Investment Administrator
A vacancy has arisen for a Senior Finance Investment Administrator within our client's Finance Team based in Douglas.
Reporting to the Investment Accounting & Settlements Manager, this position is primarily responsible for contributing to monthly financial reporting, reconciliation of day-to-day investment transactions and control accounts and Fund Manager Rebate administration.
Key skills and experience needed to be successful in this role are:
- Good working knowledge of fund group operations including rebates
- Experience with investments and a range of asset types
- 3 years’ experience working within a similar role in a Financial Services company
- An advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel;
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills;
- Ability to plan & organise work to meet deadlines;
- Good problem solving skills;
- Good team working skills;
- Eye for detail; and
- Ability to work with large volumes of data.
- An understanding of transactions during the lifetime of an insurance/investment policy.
- An understanding of Microsoft SQL would be beneficial, but not essential.
Request a call-back about this role using the form below.