Senior Dealing Administrator (Douglas)Description:
Senior Dealing Administrator
An experienced senior team member is required to join the Investments & Finance team of an International Wealth Platform company. Reporting to the Investments Services Manager, this position is primarily responsible for assisting the Team Manager to oversee the day to day functions of the investments team and to be responsible for a number of business critical controls to provide a pro-active, customer focused service to internal and external customers.
The main duties for the role holder will include:
• Support and manage the team in the absence of the Team Manager
- Support the Investment Manager with the accurate management and processing of trades, settlements, dividends, corporate actions, reconciliations, stock transfers, payments and adviser fee payments
• Perform Asset reviews to determine acceptability for the platform
• Ensure a robust control environment
• Liaise with Customers, Custodians, Fund Managers and Product providers
To ensure that this role is carried out to the desired level, the successful candidate should have the following skills and experience:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience within an investments role or a Dealing environment
- Strong organisational skills
• Strong Customer Service skills
- Can demonstrate a strong knowledge of financial instruments, funds, bonds, equities, collectives, fixed deposits and Structured Deposits.
• Demonstrate a good understanding of pricing and valuations.
• Experience of navigating financial websites i.e. Bloomberg
• Demonstrate a core knowledge of MS Excel.
• Should have CISI qualifications or be willing to work towards.
• Accuracy, analytical skills, problem solving and attention to detail.
We are looking for someone with a willingness to step up in the absence of the Team Manager, ensuring work volumes are accurately processed within set deadlines.
Request a call-back about this role using the form below.