Investments Administrator (12 months) (Douglas)Description:
Investment Administrator – Unit Pricing
We are currently looking for an Administrator to work within our client's Investment Department. The position is currently a 12 month contract.
This position is primarily responsible for the following tasks:
- Import and review of files from policy administration systems
- Review of fund unit creations and liquidations
- Processing and review of fund underlying asset transactions
- Pricing of assets held in personalised and pooled funds
- Processing daily fund valuations for a large range of pooled funds
- Processing daily policy valuations for personalised book
- Identification and escalation of exceptions
- Dividend processing
The successful candidates will have:
- Some knowledge of Investments
- Good numeracy skills
- Ability to work accurately under pressure
- Good planning and organisational skills
- 5 GCSEs (or equivalent) grade C or above - including English and Maths.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office in particular Excel
Ideally, the candidate will have the following:
- 3 A Levels, grade C and above, to include one or more of Maths / Economics / Science
- More than 1 year of experience working in an investments department of an insurance company
Request a call-back about this role using the form below.