Project Manager (Douglas)Description:
An exciting and challenging opportunity has arisen for a permanent Project Manager.
The successful candidate will have an important role actively managing and driving concurrent projects for the international business.
The main responsibilities for this role are:
- Ownership and accountability for delivery of cross-functional solutions that enable the company to deliver business benefits on time, within budget and to agreed quality standards. This will include (but is not limited to) new products/markets, regulatory and mandatory projects and operational efficiency improvements.
- Coordinate and/or oversee analysis of requirements ensuring business gets value for money.
- To undertake business and market research in terms of existing and new developments.
- Ensure business and operational readiness for delivery of solution.
- Project governance including issue and risk management and budget control.
The skills required for this role are:
- Excellent planning, co-ordination and organisation skills.
- Proven experience of managing large projects and more than one concurrently.
- Excellent written and communication skills including report writing and presentations to all areas and levels of the business.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships at all levels of the organisational internally and with third parties externally.
- Ability demonstrate workshop facilitation skills.
- Be able to embrace change and support the project team through the process.
- Excellent stake holder management.
- Promote change and improvement and sound project management skills
- Working knowledge and experience of both PRINCE2 and Agile project management methodology.
Request a call-back about this role using the form below.