Senior Customer Service - Agencies&Commissions (12mnths) (Douglas)Description:
Customer Services – Agency & Commissions Senior Administrator
The role would suit a high performing person, with an understanding of Conduct of Business Code, suitable certifer due diligence and regulatory requirements.
The main duties for the role holder will include:
- Regular communication by telephone and email with brokers and the Sales Team
- Processing suitable certifier applications
- Carrying out agency amendments
- Investigating Broker debts
- Commission statement requests
- Commission queries
Typical Knowledge and Experience:
- A minimum of 5 years financial services experience
- An awareness of intermediary terms of business applications
- A understanding of the Insurance (Anti-Money Laundering) Regulations 2008 and knowledge of Customer Due Diligence requirements in line with the Isle of Man Financial Services Authority AML/CFT Requirements and Guidance
- Awareness of the Isle of Man Financial Services Authority Conduct of Business Code for Long Term Insurance.
- An understanding of corporate legal structures would be beneficial
- Ability to deliver against deadlines and excellent organisational skills
- Ability to deliver accuracy and quality performance
- Strong communication skills
- To be able to operate with minimal supervision
Request a call-back about this role using the form below.