Assistant Accountant (Douglas)Description:
New vacancies exist with our client's newly created outsourcing and financial reporting function, a part of their Isle of Man Finance Team.
Key skills and experience needed to be successful in this role are:
- Have an accounting qualification (ACA/ACCA) or be nearly qualified /qualified by experience. Big 4 experience is a plus;
- Experience with financial reporting and management accounting, including making improvements to design and function of reports;
- Technical knowledge of and understanding of insurance company accounting (IFRS and Regulatory reporting) would be advantageous;
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills;
- Experience of using SUN and Vision or a similar accounting package;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- A flexible and adaptable attitude;
- Good problem solving skills – ability to understand and unravel complex issues;
- Good systems and team working skills.
Request a call-back about this role using the form below.