Senior Customer Service Admin (6-9 months) (Douglas)Description:
Customer Services Senior Administrator - 6 to 9 month contract
We’re looking for an experienced team member to join the Customer Services team of an International Wealth Platform company. Reporting to the Customer Services Manager, this role would suit a high performing new business/customer service expert, with an in-depth understanding of customer due diligence, new business acceptance and regulatory requirements and a keen eye for detail.
The main duties for the role holder will include:
- Reviewing new business applications for quality and regulatory Anti- Money Laundering and Counter Terrorism Financing control purposes.
- Ensuring that new business applications have been accepted and processed in line with internal guidelines & procedures.
- Contacting Financial Advisers and Customers to request outstanding information
- Client set up on Customer Relations Management system and the Platform
- Data capture and recording management information data
- Providing support and assistance to the sales force and brokers on processes and operational procedures
- Establishing and maintaining strong relationships with brokers, sales and regional offices in order to identify their needs and work out how to can best meet their requirements
- Working with other departments in executing corporate projects and plans
Typical Knowledge, Key Competencies and Experience:
To ensure that this role is carried out to the desired level, the successful candidate will need the following skills and experience:
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience within a new business role within Investments or Life Assurance.
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent report-writing and analytical skills
- Ability to effectively manage customer and staff relationships, promptly respond to queries whilst ensuring promises are kept expectations are managed.
- Ability to deliver against deadlines
- Ability to deliver accuracy and quality performance
- Strong attention to detail skills
Request a call-back about this role using the form below.