Assistant Accountant (Douglas)Description:
Finance Reporting and Outsourcing Team
Our clients are looking for a nearly/newly qualified Acountant for their Assistant Accountant role working for them for a newly created outsourcing and financial reporting function within their Isle of man Finance Team.
The team will be responsible for the monthly close process on a timely and accurate basis, supported by the company’s external outsourced service provider.
Main responsibilities of the team are:
- Preparation of comprehensive financial reports for the group’s cost base.
- Production of monthly / periodic financial information for the group’s service companies, including annual financial statements and the external audit process.
- Provide input, effective challenge and insight over budgeting and forecasting for the group’s cost base.
Key skills and experience needed to be successful in this role are:
- Experience of financial control environments.
- Financial Reporting and management accounting experience
- An understanding of insurance company accounting
- Strong Excel skills.
- Experience of using SUN and multicurrency accounting would be beneficial.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- The ability to work to challenging deadlines.
- Good attention to detail.
Request a call-back about this role using the form below.