Senior Customer Services Administrator - Third Party Servicing (Douglas)Description:
Senior Customer Services Administrator
Our client has a vacancy within the Third Party Servicing team in Customer Services.
This position is primarily responsible for a range of client servicing duties for their Third Party relationships.
The main duties are:-
- Processing (reviewing and vetting) Client instructions, including handling premiums, withdrawals and surrenders.
- General servicing duties, including assignments, change of address, change of agent, change of name etc.
- Appointment/removal of Discretionary Managers.
- Dealing with Trusts, including policies transferring into a trust etc.
- Dealing with queries and requests from third party providers.
- Contribute towards the production and improvement of processes within a newly structured team handling all aspects of third party servicing.
May include: -
- New Business Application Processing.
- Checking and authorisation of work processed by other administrators.
The successful candidate will have:-
- A minimum of 5 years experience servicing administration/payments within Finance or Life Assurance.
- Excellent understanding and proven experience of Anti Money Laundering requirements.
- New business processing experience would be advantageous.
- Attention to detail - this is key to this role
- A good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Enthusiastic team player with strong communication skills and also the ability to work on their own initiative
- Ability to plan & organise work to meet deadlines.
This is a diverse and challenging role for someone who can take their existing knowledge and skills and apply it to a diverse range of tasks with minimal supervision.
Request a call-back about this role using the form below.