Product Support Technician (Douglas)Description:
PRODUCT SUPPORT TECHNICIAN
Our client currently have a permanent position available for a Product Support Technician.
This position will primarily focus on Regular savings and Protection products.
The role is an opportunity to join an expanding team and to learn the fundamentals of product support and development. This position will suit a team player with excellent attention to detail and strong communication skills. The successful candidate will assist the team with the continuing development and support of both product ranges, including maintenance of literature suites and creation of new material for both online and offline distribution.
This is not a processing role and may be more aligned with candidates who can interpret and simplify technical terminology.
Reporting to the Product Manager, the key responsibilities of the role are:
- Preparation and maintenance of product literature suites
- Preparation of promotional materials for sales team and advisers including presentations
- Creation of new literature items as required by internal and external stakeholders
- Provide product training to New Starters
- Manage and maintain internal assessment based product training processes
- Assist with the creation and maintenance of web-based content maintaining consistent “on-brand” approach
- Support the delivery of new online or offline content
- Assist with the analysis of competitor product ranges
- Assist with the preparation of Product Specifications and Business Review Documents
- Assist with pre and post sales technical product related queries for internal and external stakeholders
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience in the life assurance industry with a background/interest in product proposition
- Hold or be working towards relevant life assurance qualifications would be advantageous
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office
- Be able to analyse large amounts of data and present the results in an acceptable format
- Be able to proof read documents to an acceptable level
- Have experience of delivering presentations to both internal and external audiences
- Be able to work independently, prioritise changing workflows and take ownership of their work
- Possess strong organisational and planning skills
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be a confident and dedicated self-starter with a pro-active approach to work loads
- Motivated to identify issues and find solutions pre-emptively rather than reactively
It would be advantageous if the candidate was proficient in either Spanish or German.
Request a call-back about this role using the form below.