IT Systems Analyst/Tester (Douglas)Description:
An exciting opportunity has arisen with our client for an enthusiastic and motivated individual in a busy Systems Analysis and Testing team on a 12 month contract.
As the ideal candidate, you’ll be ready to take on the role of analysing and testing software upgrades across a diverse range of systems, as well as supporting staff using these vital systems.
A team player, you’ll be equally comfortable working under your own steam to achieve a common goal.
You’ll already have worked in a similar role, preferably (but not essentially) in a life assurance environment, and will possess:
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to work to tight deadlines under pressure
- The ability to generate and follow comprehensive test plans
Additional key responsibilities will include:
- Conducting analysis and producing clear documentation, including technical specifications and test documentation
- Identifying and managing test related issues throughout the development lifecycle
- Taking ownership for delivering accurate estimates of time and resources for assigned test phases, including dependencies, risks and assumptions
- Communicating progress against plan for any work packages assigned
- Representing the Systems Analysis and Testing team on corporate projects
The successful candidate will have experience of the software development lifecycle.
Request a call-back about this role using the form below.