Website Assistant (Douglas)Description:
We currently have a new, permanent position for a Website Assistant to join our client's expanding team.
The role will assist in building, maintaining and publishing content on all public and Adviser websites, microsites and staff intranet. The role holder will also produce regular reports on website usage and performance and prepare pages for promotion to the live websites.
Reporting to the Online Services Manager, the key responsibilities of the role are to:
• Build, maintain and publish content on the public, Adviser and microsite websites in conjunction with the relevant page owners
• Monitor site performance and usage trends – to include link-checking, code validation, Google Analytics and other webstats reports, page speed and meta data review
• To assist in producing online banner advertising in a range of different sizes and different formats as required.
• Prepare content to be promoted to the live websites, ensuring relevant sign-off procedures are followed
• To assist as requested with project work, particularly in relation to the development of Online Services
The successful candidate will:
• have previous work experience and familiarity of using:
• have a good working knowledge of:
o Google Analytics
• have a proven track record of maintaining and developing corporate websites
• require strong organisational skills and can demonstrate they are highly motivated, can juggle priorities, work well within a team and thrive in a busy working environment
Request a call-back about this role using the form below.