Data Remediation Administrator (Douglas)Description:
We currently have a vacancy for a Data Remediation Administrator within our Projects Department.
Reporting to the Data Quality Team Manager this role will be responsible for supporting the business with the management and remediation of data held within the core administration systems for the Group.
Typical Knowledge and Experience
• Educated to A level standard or equivalent
• An advanced working knowledge of Excel – must be able to extract, sort, pivot , format and revise data sets to a high and consistent standard
• A good knowledge of Administration systems
• A good understanding of KYC principles
• Strong accuracy and attention to detail having the ability to analyse large quantities of a variety of data extracted from administration systems
• Flexible and adaptable attitude
• Good problem solving skills
• Good organisational skills
This role would suit a recent school leaver who has a keen interest in analysing and remediating significant amounts of static and core data on a daily basis.
Request a call-back about this role using the form below.