Product Support Technician (Douglas)Description:
We currently have a permanent position available for a Product Support Technician based in Douglas.
This position will primarily focus on Regular savings and Protection products although the successful candidate will also gain exposure to all of our client's product range.
The role is an opportunity to join an expanding team and to learn the fundamentals of product support and development. This position will suit a team player with excellent attention to detail and strong communication skills. The successful candidate will assist the team with the continuing development and support of the roduct ranges, including maintenance of literature suites and creation of new material for both online and offline distribution.
This is not a processing role and may be more aligned with candidates who can interpret and simplify technical terminology.
Reporting to the Manager, the key responsibilities of the role are:
- Preparation and maintenance of product literature suites
- Preparation of promotional materials for sales team and advisers including presentations
- Creation of new literature items as required by internal and external stakeholders
- Provide product training to New Starters
- Manage and maintain internal assessment based product training processes
- Assist with the creation and maintenance of web-based content maintaining consistent “on-brand” approach
- Support the delivery of new online or offline content
- Assist with the analysis of internal nd competitor product ranges
- Assist with the preparation of Product Specifications and Business Review Documents
- Assist with post and pre-sale technical product related queries for internal and external stakeholders
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience in financial services, preferably with a background or interest in product proposition
- Have a high level of attention to detail with the ability to critically analyse large amounts of data succinctly
- Be able to work independently, prioritise changing workflows and take ownership of their work
- Possess strong organisational and planning skills
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be a confident and dedicated self-starter with a pro-active approach to work loads
- Motivated to identify issues and find solutions pre-emptively rather than reactively
It would be advantageous for the candidates to possess some knowledge of the offshore life insurance industry and related products.
Request a call-back about this role using the form below.