New Business Administrator (Douglas)Description:
We currently have a permanent position available within the Customer Services New Business Team of ou client, a Life Assurance company based in Douglas
The role would suit a high performing administrator, with an understanding of customer due diligence, new business acceptance and regulatory requirements with strong attention to detail skills.
The main duties for the role holder will include:
- Reviewing and inputting of new business applications
- Ensuring that new business applications have been accepted in line with internal guidelines
- Dealing with responses by phone/email to requests for outstanding new application requirements
Typical Knowledge and Experience:
To ensure that this role is carried out to the desired level, the successful candidate should have the following skills and experience:
- A minimum of 2 years financial services experience ideally in a new business role within Life Assurance.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to deliver against deadlines and excellent organisational skills
- Ability to deliver accuracy and quality performance
Request a call-back about this role using the form below.