Treasury Administrator (Douglas)Description:
We are seeking a junior finance administrator to join the busy team with our client based in Douglas. The work is varied including the management of general and deposit cash balances, foreign currencies and bank relationships.
- To challenge and improve controls, policies and procedures within the operational team and department as a whole
- To work together with the finance team to improve communications across the group and educate the business on the wider impacts of events or transactions
- Ensure all payments, foreign exchange deals, and deposit instructions are processed promptly and accurately in accordance with agreed service standards and procedures
- Ensure Group has sufficient liquidity in appropriate currencies to meet operating requirements whilst maximising the return on funds within Treasury Guidelines considering risk and impact on the Company
- Ensure exchange rates, interest rates and other data are maintained in accordance with service standards and procedures
- Assisting in the setup and maintenance of bank and deposit accounts
- Ensure all cheques received are banked in accordance with the agreed service standards and procedures
- Assist with the resolution of treasury related queries from other departments within the group in a professional and timely manner
- Ensuring the appropriate controls are followed in order to maintain the quality and integrity of financial information to comply with auditing requirements
- Posting various foreign currency and interest related bank transaction to the accounting and investment system
- To provide assistance in producing monthly financial reports on the treasury function, including deposit return and foreign currency variances.
- General filing and scanning of Treasury paperwork.
Is This You?
- Experience working to deadlines with an attention to detail
- Demonstrate a high level of accuracy with strong numerical skills
- Good planning and organisational skills
- Willingness to learn and want to improve functionality of department
This is an excellent oportunity for a junior candidate to join a large and well respected organisation to start their career. For further information contact us on email@example.com or call us on 620297
Request a call-back about this role using the form below.