Risk and Regulatory Compliance Officer (Douglas)Description:
We are seeking a Risk and Regulatory Compliance Officer to work with our client based in Douglas.
- In depth knowledge and experience of the responsibilities of a Risk & Compliance Officer in an investment management or life assurance business. Candidates with investment management experience are preferred.
- Relevant professional qualifications or extensive experience in a similar role.
- Sound understanding of different categories risk from a technical and operational perspective.
- Operating in a multi?jurisdictional environment.
- Working in a business going through continuous upgrading, change and growth.
- Able to represent the Group on industry bodies.
Personal Capabilities required
- Problem Solving ? Analyses situations, identifies solutions and presents complex problems in a clear manner.
- Influencing ? Develops sustainable relationships, persuasive, articulates information well, challenges ideas constructively and insightfully, deals with stakeholders with humility and respect – a trusted advisor and credible subject matter expert.
- Adaptable ? Enjoys new challenges, embraces change, resolves conflict, flexible support to the wider team.
- Results Driven ? Organises resources, establishes priorities, puts planning and governance structures in place, establishes risks.
- Reliable - delivers on commitments and upholds our team standards and principles.
- Organisational – meticulous attention to detail, organisational and time management skills and a genuine interest in business.
- Independence – the ability to conduct the role independently and with integrity and to exercise professional judgement.
For further information please contact Sandra on firstname.lastname@example.org or 620297
Request a call-back about this role using the form below.