IT Systems Analyst/Tester (Douglas)Description:
We are currently looking for Contractors for up to 6 months to test newly developed platform software for our client based in Douglas.
The ideal candidate, will be ready to take on the role of analysing and testing software upgrades across our diverse range of systems, as well as supporting staff using these vital systems.
You’ll already have worked in a similar role within in a financial services environment and be suitably qualified or qualified by experience and will possess:
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to work to tight deadlines under pressure
- The ability to generate and follow comprehensive test plan
Additional key responsibilities will include:
- Conducting analysis and producing clear documentation, including test documentation where necessary.
- Identifying and managing test related issues throughout the development lifecycle
- Taking ownership for delivering accurate estimates of time and resources for assigned test phases, including dependencies, risks and assumptions
- Communicating progress against test plans
- Representing the Systems Analysis and Testing team on corporate projects
For further information please contact us at email@example.com
Request a call-back about this role using the form below.