Assistant Client Accountant (Douglas)Description:
Our client is looking for a keen individual to join their team as an Assistant Client Accountant.
The primary purpose of the role is to ensure all bookkeeping is up to date and correct for all client ledgers and to assist the other team members in the final preparations of financial accounts. This includes;
- daily bookkeeping of all client cash entries
- quarterly recording of client investments
- on-going maintenance of debtors and creditors
- responsibility for scanning and filing all records
- year-end accounts file preparation
- ad hoc requests and projects
- carrying out reconciliations for suppliers, customers, investments, including investigation and correction of reconciling items
- provide support and assistance to other staff as required.
Request a call-back about this role using the form below.