Finance Senior Administrator- Reconciliations (Douglas)Description:
Our client is looking for a enthusiastic individual to join their company as a Finance Senior Administrator in the Reconciliations department.
The ideal candidate will:
- Perform daily reconciliation processes within agreed parameters for bank, stock and control accounts as defined within Finance.
- Control and create reports within the reconciliations function to improve efficiency around the business.
- To report details of any ongoing complex outstanding queries to the Team Leader or Team Manager, as appropriate.
- To liaise with other departments, banks, custodians or fund managers as appropriate on any complex reconciliation differences to find a resolution and clear outstanding items.
- To ensure that all trades are accurately custody checked within agreed service standards.
- To assist others within the Finance Team in the event of holidays/sickness/high workloads to ensure deadlines are achieved and Service Standards are met.
- To provide reasonable assurance to management that controls are operating effectively, in line with internal procedures and requirements (such as ICOFR) and External Regulatory requirements. This may include liaison with audit when requested by the Team Leader.
- Identify improvements and document procedural updates within Financial Operations processes.
- Assist in projects and prepare ad hoc reports as and when.
Request a call-back about this role using the form below.