Finance & Administration Assistant (Douglas)Description:
Our client, based in Douglas, is looking for a Finance & Administration Assistant to join their high performing team.
The position reports to the Senior Finance Manager.
A background in general accounting/ bookkeeping would be ideal but not necessary.
Duties are as follows:
- Raising and processing manual and electronic payments and maintaining cashbooks
- Monitoring of monies on deposit and implementing instructions for the investment of funds
- Enacting subscription and redemption of units in cash funds
- Dealing with bank correspondence, investigating queries and updating mandates
- Liaising in a professional manner with all clients where necessary
- Keeping client records and files up to date
- Develop & maintain internal and external client relationships
- Complying with regulatory and other standards as directed by Senior Finance Team
- Ad hoc projects
- Delivery duties within the Douglas area
- The role requires 25 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 9.15am to 3.15pm with one hour for lunch, however we may be in a position to tailor the working hours for the right candidate
Request a call-back about this role using the form below.