Creative Artworker/ Junior Designer (Douglas)Description:
We currently have a permanent position available within the Marketing Team with our client. The role will assist in the design and output of marketing materials for all brands.
This is a new role and is an opportunity to join a busy Marketing Services team. The successful candidate will have strong and versatile design skills and creative flair, assisting in a huge variety of creative processes including print, digital and offline advertising, presentations, typesetting, video design and editing, front end website and intranet pages, social media posts, point of sale and creative design.
The successful candidate will:
• have a minimum of one years’ creative experience in a fast-paced corporate or agency environment
• have at least one years’ experience of using Adobe Creative Cloud (especially InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Acrobat) and Microsoft Office (Powerpoint in particular)
• demonstrate a knowledge of printing processes and colour management, as well as website design and preparing digital output
• have some experience of video editing software and HTML CSS
• ideally (but not essential) have a graphic design qualification
• be highly motivated with strong organisational skills, someone who can juggle priorities and thrive in a busy working environment
For further information contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 620297
Request a call-back about this role using the form below.