Tax Manager (Douglas)Description:
Our client, based in Douglas, is looking for a keen individual to join their company.
The duties are as follows:
- Providing input and guidance in relation to the tax compliance of client structures (including issues such as: relevant income & stockpiled gains, IHT 10 year charges & exit charges, ATED, NRLS, CGT and residential property etc).
- Working together with the Directors and Business Development Managers to review and consider tax risk aspects of new business proposals.
- Carrying out periodic file reviews, considering current tax issues and ensuring compliance with advice from third parties.
- Assisting with UK and IoM tax reporting.
- Identifying and reviewing all account holders in relation to FATCA and CRS.
- Classifying client entities in relation to FATCA and CRS.
- Updating client data on Viewpoint and maintaining other schedules as required.
- Processing self-certification forms received from third party financial institutions.
- Assisting with responses to client queries and liaison with the relevant client services teams.
Request a call-back about this role using the form below.