UK Tax Return Administrator (Douglas)Description:
Our Client is looking for someone to fill their UK Tax Return Administration role.
The role will include:
- Assisting the team with day to day administrative tasks
- Assisting with new client set up, including preparing engagement letters and obtaining KYC documents
- Compliance with internal policies and procedures
- Preparation of forms 64-8, NRLi and other client forms
- Submission of forms to HMRC
- Liaising with clients, intermediaries and HMRC
- Preparing draft tax returns for approval by client
- Preparation of correspondence (emails, letters, faxes etc)
- Assisting with the monitoring of client payments to HMRC
- Input of client information into electronic databases
- Opening / closing client files and update document management system
Despite the title, the role does not require any tax experience as it is very much a processing role following a set procedure; full training will be given.
Request a call-back about this role using the form below.