Claims Administrator (Douglas)Description:
Our client, based in Douglas, is looking for a Claims Administrator to join their growing company.
The candidate must fulfill the following duties:
- Good written and verbal communication internally and externally
- Ability to deal with clients, both internal and external via telephone, fax and e-mail
- Ability to identify problem areas and offer various solutions wherever possible
- Adhering to regulatory legislation and ensuring compliance requirements are met
- Able to distribute daily work items
- Able to assist the Supervisor with checking
- Identify training and personal development needs
- Working consistently as part of a team
- Ensuring all work deadlines are met
- Competent in the various input requirements on our Administration system
- Receiving, understanding, validating and correctly updating amendments to client records on AIA, such as address and bank details.
- Receiving, understanding, validating, correctly setting up and payment of both Regular and Single withdrawals
- Receiving, validating and correctly processing the setting up, amendment and cancellation of regular withdrawals
- Receiving, understanding, validating, correct processing and payment of full and segment surrenders
- Receiving, understanding, validating, correct processing and payment of open surrenders where illiquid funds are held
- Calculating and providing Chargeable Gain information where applicable for Regular withdrawals, Single withdrawals and surrenders requests received
- Dealing with and understanding AML requirements
- Dealing with, understanding, validating and correct processing of Death claims
- Providing relevant information to the Finance Department relating to any reconciliation queries
Request a call-back about this role using the form below.