Customer Service Manager (Douglas)Description:
Our client, based in Douglas, is looking for a Customer Service Manager.
The successful candidates should hold an honours degree or equivalent professional qualification and be able to evidence:
- Management experience in a financial services environment – preferably life assurance
- Excellent people management and leadership skills
- A proven record of identifying and implementing process improvements & efficiencies
- Control and mitigation of risk and a strong understanding of risk management practices
- A history of excellent customer service delivery and innovation
- A good awareness of their development needs and a commitment to self-improvement
- The ability to develop into a strategic senior management role.
In addition the following specific skills and experience would be desirable:
- Management & control of money out processes
- Experience of the implementation of LEAN continuous improvement principles and practice
- Management of multi-functional teams
- A good working knowledge of the appropriate regulatory environment including chargeable event reporting requirements.
We would strongly emphasise that this isn’t a role for someone looking to take their first steps into management. The role is ideally suited to someone looking to build on their existing management skills with an eye to developing into a senior leadership position in the future.
Request a call-back about this role using the form below.