Trainee Finance Technician (Douglas)Description:
Our client, based in Douglas, are looking for a keen person to fill their Trainee Finance Technician role within their growing company.
- To carry out the month end accounting processes in line with agreed timescales and in line with regulatory requirements.
- To monitor, reconcile and clear control accounts & specified balance sheet reconciliation’s, providing reasons to outstanding items, and ensuring that outstanding items are resolved within agreed timescales.
- To assist in providing management information, ensuring that CLI operates a controlled accounting environment within a timely and accurate framework.
- To assist with the implementation of new systems, upgrade of existing systems and associated testing.
- To review and recommend procedural changes and to maintain Procedures Manuals within the department.
- Assist in projects and prepare ad hoc reports as and when required.
- To provide reasonable assurance to management that internal controls are operating effectively, in line with ICOFR and Internal & External Auditors.
Request a call-back about this role using the form below.