Tax Manager (Douglas)Description:
Our Client, a CSP, based in Douglas is looking for an experienced Tax Manager to work along side their team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for a wide range of duties to develop and support the existing framework of the Company, reporting directly to the Directors. The primary responsibilities will include:
- Providing support and assistance in relation to all tax aspects of the day to day activities of the Company.
- Providing input and guidance in relation to tax matters arising from specific financial transactions undertaken by client structures.
- Consider, recommend, source and obtain cost effective tax advice for new and existing structures as and when required.
- Providing input and guidance in relation to the tax compliance of client structures (including issues such as: relevant income & stockpiled gains, IHT 10 year charges & exit charges, ATED, NRLS, CGT and residential property etc).
- Providing input and guidance in relation to compliance with US FATCA and the CRS.
- Develop and consolidate existing and new business relationships (particularly with taxation advisory / accountancy firms with an interest in offshore structuring) with a view to generating new business relationships / opportunities.
- Attending meetings with new and existing clients and their professional advisors.
- Working together with the Directors and Business Development Managers to review and consider tax risk aspects of new business proposals.
- Assisting and contributing towards the development of new ‘products’.
- Reviewing and signing off accounts of client structures.
- Reviewing and signing off tax returns and tax computations of client structures.
The role will appeal to a diligent and self-sufficient individual who is happy to work with minimal supervision or as part of a team on specific issues and projects.
Salary will be dependent on experience.
Request a call-back about this role using the form below.