Business Analyst Team Manager (Douglas)Description:
An excellent opportunity has arisen from one of our clients for a Business Analyst Team Manager whose primary focus will be a leader in the exponent of change, managing a team of Business Analyst, identifying, documenting and implementing process improvements. The successful candidate will have an important role providing support work for larger projects.
The main responsibilities for this role are:
- Coaching, reviewing and encouraging growth in the team.
- Defining best practices for the team ensuring that process reviews, business requirements and user acceptance plans are completed in a consistent manner.
- Planning and resource allocation to make sure that projects have the right level of support from the Business Analyst team
- On boarding and training of new team members.
- Assist with business and market research in terms of existing and new developments.
- Where required act as Business Analyst lead on projects.
- Manage smaller projects.
The skills required for these roles are:
- Experience within an analyst role preferably within financial services – minimum 6 years
- Experience of managing a team of at least four staff.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to build and maintain business relationships.
- Proven experience of delivering business improvements and efficiencies.
- Good facilitation, presentation, and report writing skills.
- Experience of systems methodologies e.g. Waterfall and/or Agile.
Request a call-back about this role using the form below.