Investment Fund Administrator (Douglas)Description:
Reporting to the Fund Admin Manager, this position is primarily responsible for asset servicing and portfolio valuations and to provide customer focused service to internal and external customers.
The main duties are:
- Assets to be set up accurately and correctly within agreed service standards
- Source data from Fund Managers, IFAs, Bloomberg, custodians and websites
- Undertake initial review of documentation to ascertain if the asset meets the acceptability criteria
- Identify UK PPB tax offensive assets.
- Review custodian records and collate necessary information to process Corporate Actions and Dividends
- Collating and inputting external asset prices for PPB and Internal Fund valuations
- Processing PPB and Internal Fund valuations, first review of system output, identification and escalation where appropriate, of exceptions
- Processing policy holder movement in Internal Funds and to deal out exposure created from those movements
- Assisting the team Senior and Manager with checking other team members output
The ideal candidate?
- Demonstrate a good knowledge of financial instruments, bonds, equities, collectives, fixed deposits, structured products
- Demonstrate a good understanding of pricing and valuations
- Experience of navigating financial websites on the Internet
- Demonstrate a core knowledge of MS Excel
Request a call-back about this role using the form below.