Digital Marketing Manager (Douglas)Description:
The Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing, implementing and managing marketing campaigns that promote WHIreland’s services. They will play a major role in enhancing brand awareness within the digital space both nationally and regionally as well as driving website traffic and acquiring leads/customers.
They will also be responsible for the ongoing development or content for our website and site development as well as evaluating new digital technologies. This person will use Web analytics tools to measure site traffic to better optimise our marketing campaigns, email marketing, social media and display and search advertising.
On the days where the Corporate Broking Manager has capacity, they will provide a further ‘lift’ in the digital marketing activities to assist this individual.
- Oversee the digital marketing strategy for the company.
- Devise strategies to drive online traffic to the company website.
- Track conversion rates and make improvements to the website.
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns.
- Utilising a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC.
- Oversee our social media strategy.
- Manage online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness and measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns assessing against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Manage the redesign of our website - continually improve the usability, design, content and conversion of our website.
- Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.?
- Collaborate with internal teams to optimise their office pages and user experience.
- have knowledge of a wide range of marketing techniques and concepts.
- be an excellent communicator, both orally and written, and possess the ability to interact, work with and, where necessary manage, internal stakeholder relationships at all organisational levels.
- think and be creative whilst actively encouraging others to put ideas forward.
- attention to detail and basic proofing skills.
- strong organisational, administration and time-management skills and the ability to work well under pressure to achieve tight deadlines.
- Understand, follow and demonstrate compliance with all relevant internal and external rules, regulations and procedures that apply to the conduct of the business. Specifically this includes following the principles and rules of the UK Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the Isle of Man Financial Services Authority (IOMFSA) and the internal requirements set out in the Compliance Manual, local and Group Compliance and Risk policies.
- Respond to requests to implement on a timely basis all internal and external audit points together with any issues raised by external regulators, local or Group Compliance.
- Be aware of operational risks associated with the role and act in a manner that takes account of these risks and the relevant controls.
- Follow the Treating Customers Fairly (TCF) principles by adhering to all relevant internal TCF policies, considering how TCF affects the role and act in a manner which helps to ensure fair outcomes for clients.
- To fully comply with the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 (as amended from time to time) and the rules of the FCA and the IOMFSA (or any other applicable regulator in WH Ireland’s chosen marketplace or jurisdiction).
- To communicate and escalate potential issues in a prompt and effective manner.
- To participate in relevant training courses when requested to do so, in particular anti-money laundering and market abuse training.
- To adhere to the relevant WH Ireland Group policies, including those on conflicts of interest, gifts and entertainment at all times.
- To follow the Group and local rules on personal account dealing as set out in the Group Personal Dealing Rules and supplemented by specific local requirements set out in the relevant Compliance Manual.
- To fully comply with the relevant Anti-Money Laundering regulations, specifically relating to the verification of clients and report promptly any knowledge or suspicion of money laundering activities to the MLRO or DMLRO.
Request a call-back about this role using the form below.